Friday, June 6, 2008

Grand Opening today in Bend!


I have been working very hard the last few weeks and we're finally here! Rachor Photography is now a full time adventure for me, and to celebrate, we've having our Grand Opening at our Bend Showroom. Please come and stop by, say hi and meet Matt and I! It just happens to be during the first Friday Art Walk in downtown Bend. You can either come see us and then continue on to all the great galleries downtown, or if you're already going to be there, come and stop by!

We are located on the corner of Wall St and Oregon Ave, inside the same building as Sports Vision, The Cork, and Made in Hawaii. You can come in either the front door (next door to Made in Hawaii) or the alley entrance. Here is the official address for all of you who are like me, and depend on those little gps or Google maps!

1012 NW Wall St
Suite 170

I hope to see you there!!

No comments: