Thursday, June 12, 2008

Weekend in Portland

First of all and big THANK YOU to everyone who stopped by the open house. It was so much fun and there were so many of you, that even I got distracted enough not to take any photos! WOW! SO I will get some new office photos up next week.

The morning after, my friend Kellee and I got up at the crack of 10 and left for Portland at noon for a fun weekend. We met up and did dinner with a couple of her friends, did some shopping, and most importantly went to a Panic at the Disco concert, with The Hush Sound, Motion City Soundtrack, and Phantom Planet. We were feeling a little old sitting with the parents watching the angsty, Leg Warmers wearing teens. But it was still fantastic and we had a blast! Of course, since you can't bring pro photo equipment in, I have no pics except the ones off my cell phone, which I'm not going to show cause they're not pretty.

We did stop at Multnomah Falls because Kellee was shocked that I hadn't been there! Its ON THE INTERSTATE! I had no idea. Now I know why everyone stops! By the way, as someone afraid of heights with no camera strap, the right pic was scary (you can see my foot on the bridge)






















We also went to the Japanese Gardens. They were gorgeous! Here are the highlights.
The beautiful Kellee baring with me :)
























No comments: