Thursday, April 17, 2008

More Rach-Star than ever!

I just got back from a 2 day class in Corvallis, OR (part of which was spent at Reser Stadium, home of the Oregon State University Beavers... heehee.... sorry guys, is that really the best you could come up with for a Mascot? My Bobcat or Trapper would totally eat your Beaver... and don't get me started on Ducks!) Just joking all your OSU and OU types. Have to pick on you a little. I did pick sides, but I'm not saying which!

Anyway, here are some of the shots from my class - Shoot with Beckstead. It was a great experience, and showed me a few different ways to look at an area that may not be spectacular, but still find the beauty. It didn't hurt our models were pretty amazing as well, even in the freezing cold wind and rain, even the hail! Thanks Elisha, Kali, and Heather!













No comments: