Thursday, August 21, 2008

Off to Wyoming!

I'm off on an epic journey. My first solo car trip in years. I'm driving from Redmond, OR to Billings, MT. I'm leaving as soon as I finish this, so with the time change, I should arrive around 11:30pm. I can't believe I used to do this on a regular basis (from an hour and a half further!). I know what you're thinking, you Wyominions who knew me in college. I did it all the time. From Powell. ALONE.

Well, now that I've been married a couple years, I've got kind of used to having a co-pilot. Instead, I am solo until Billings. Then I get to pick up my mom, Jill,


















and she is going to be my assistant at my friend Jay's wedding down in Riverton on Saturday. Its going to be a blast!

So what I'm really getting at is I'm going to be out of town until Monday night. If you need me, feel free to call. I will most likely be driving :)

No comments: